During a speech on his administration’s energy proposals, Bush declared, “Our nation is on the threshold of new energy technology that I think will startle the American people.” Startle? I can only wonder what kind of revolutionary energy technology is just on the horizon…
- An endless souce of energy, powered by a) human stupidity b) righteous conservative indignation, or c) liberal outrage.
- Methane production. There’s an endless supply from Taco Bell burritos and all you can eat buffets.
- Harness energy from global warming. Oh wait, that doesn’t exist…
- Millions of tiny hamsters exercising in millions of tiny wheels.
- You’ve seen those potato clocks? Giant potatoes!